THOSE PEOPLE is a digital, self-proclaimed "black magazine for people too cool for black magazines." The evocative, thought-provoking articles and striking visual curation established a strong brand and highly-engaged following during their launch and development on a sponsored digital platform.
Unfortunately, they're growth and revenue generation potential was constrained. THOSE PEOPLE had outgrown their current home and needed to transition to an independent, self-managed digital platform in order to achieve their goals.
iC developed a transition plan and executed the design/development of their new website, showcasing the power and artistry of the work, and supporting the team's marketing goals.
Transition from managed to independent digital platform
- Ensure brand alignment, from visual to engagement
- User-friendly content management interface
- Comment management system, with options for advanced development
- Seamless integration with email marketing
Strategic marketing support and development
- Capture and develop new audience
- Develop revenue generation channels